When you interact with this site, you may be asked to give us personal information. If so, we may use your information:
- for the purpose(s) we indicate to you when we collect the information
- to administer the site, including managing your account (if you have one)
- to maintain the integrity of the consultation process by ensuring individuals or groups do not have undue influence
- to protect the site from spam or trolls
- to send you information that you have signed up to receive
- to contact you when necessary for site administration purposes
- to respond to your queries
- to attribute your posts on the site using the screen name you choose
- to inform the department’s policy decisions, including sharing information with third parties assisting us with research or policy development
- for any purpose otherwise authorised by law.
If you do not provide the information when asked, this may impact your ability to interact with the site or participate in consultation processes. Any personal information you give us will be held in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004 (Tas). You have the right to access your personal information and to ask us to correct or delete it. Please send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.